Friday, October 31, 2008
2008 Presidential Election
I, well my parents, are voting for senator John McCain. Im not old enough to vote, but I voted in my heart. McCain, I believe is the better choice for America because of what he believes. His Vice - President is Governor Sarah Palin. She is one of the reasons, among many, that I voted for McCain. One reason Im voting for McCain is because were he stands on the war in Iraq. He says we should continue to fight, I think we should continue to fight. I won't go into to much detail because there are other issues. Another reason is because he thinks that we should abolish abortion. I highly agree with this, abortion is wrong, its the equal to killing a human being. Also he thinks same- sex marriage is wrong, I highly agree. Marriage was first defined as one man and one woman. It how God defines it, its how our founding fathers first defined it, it how america should define it. I hope and pray that John McCain and Sarah Palin become the next President and Vice - President. I honestly believe that if anyone can turn this country around for the better, its John McCain and Sarah Palin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment